Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sofia

And today Kali leaves, because she is no longer needed. She represented my anger, my pain, my fight against the world, others and myself... today I chose to live and to enjoy this wonderful life I have chosen and created for myself.

Kali, also carries the energy of rebirth... and today I rebirth as Sofia, the one that chooses to live.

Thank you so much Juergen for "introducing" me to Abraham. I knew the teachings already, but Abraham puts it in a way I can understand and easily apply.

I am that I am, no matter the name I introduce myself. I just AM.

----
E hoje Kali parte, porque já não é necessária. Ela representava a minha raiva, a minha dor, a minha luta contra o mundo, os outros e eu própria... hoje escolho viver e desfrutar da vida fantástica que escolhi e criei para mim mesma.

Kali, representa também a energia do renascimento... e hoje renasço Sofia, decidida a viver!

Agradeço-te Juergen por me "apresentares" Abraham. Eu já conhecia o que ele ensina, mas Abraham coloca as coisas duma forma simples que eu consigo compreender e aplicar.

Eu sou que eu sou, independentemente do nome com que me apresento. Eu apenas Sou.

No comments: